A great event for those who love cinema
le vie del cinema presents in Milan in first preview a list of selected films from Festival de Cannes, Quinzaine des Réalisateurs, Locarno Festival, Mostra internazionale d’arte cinematografica della Biennale di Venezia, Torino Film Festival and other international festivals. The event takes place in June, September and December. Every film is in original version with Italian subtitles.
The event allows the audience to see a selection of the most significant films of the international festivals in the main cinemas of Milan, giving a great opportunity to watch even those films that won’t come out in Italian cinemas.
le vie del cinema is possible thanks to AGIS lombarda, Comune di Milano, Corriere della Sera, Regione Lombardia, Consolato Generale di Svizzera a Milano.
ery synopsis of the films is written also in
• Full price tickets 8€
6 films (or 3 films for 2 people) for 30€
12 films (or 6 films for 2 people) for 48€
How to buy tickets
- Once registered on WebTic, you can buy your Cinecard following the instructions. WebTic will then send you an email with your subscription in attachment. You can print it right after the purchase. From the 18th of September, you will be able to reserve your sit online following the instructions written when clicking on “acquisto” from “istruzioni per l’uso”. You can also reserve your sits with your Cinecard at the Infopoint for every screening, or at the cinema box office for the screenings of the day. Take your printed subscription with you or show it on your smartphone or tablet. Please note that you can’t have your Cinecard printed at the cinema box office.
- You can buy tickets and Cinecard tickets on WebTic, and print them at home. Present your printed ticket or show your ticket on your smartphone or tablet to the staff, without going to the box office.
INFOPOINT COLOSSEO MULTISALA
- Sale of the Cinecards (6|12 tickets of films chosen between those in the program).
- Pick up your tickets reserved online with your Cinecard ("Stampo solo la ricevuta" option).
- Sale of the tickets of every film in the program.
You can pay at the Infopoint with cash only.
TO CINEMAS’ BOX OFFICE during the opening time.
You can buy tickets and use your Cinecard only for the screenings of the day.
Follow le vie del cinema on